By Jean-Marc Lawton,Eleanor Willard
Equip your scholars with the information and the abilities that they wish for the hot AQA Psychology AS and A-level; tips on overview pursuits, actions and transparent, entire assurance consolidates figuring out and develops key abilities to make sure progression
- completely have interaction your scholars with Psychology at AS and A-level via broad real-life modern research
- verify your scholars study and comprehend content material for the entire key subject matters with renowned transparent, obtainable type from Jean-Marc Lawton and Eleanor Willard
- aid your scholars comprehend the evaluate targets and enhance their exam abilities with evaluation tips and exams all through and perform questions
- determine development and inspire autonomous pondering with extension feedback and activities
- helps co-teaching of AS and 12 months one A-level for the hot AQA specification
Read or Download AQA A-level Psychology Book 1 PDF
Best psychological education & training books
Profession improvement - the techniques that form a person's occupation over his or her existence - is a comparatively new box of analysis in utilized psychology. In a top quality of existence method of profession improvement, Geoffrey S. Peruniak attracts from philosophy, sociology, literature, anthropology, psychology, political technology, and economics to shape a brand new, holistic method of profession improvement that extends past paid paintings to incorporate all features of lifestyles.
This quantity addresses the real challenge of knowing stable collage instructing, and makes a speciality of the pondering, ideals, and information, which accompany academics' activities. it's the first ebook to deal with this region and it grants to turn into a landmark quantity within the box - aiding us to appreciate a posh quarter of human task and enhance either educating and studying.
`This is one other good deliberate and good geared up textbook in particular aimed toward scholars in education as counsellors and psychotherapists, who've already accomplished an introductory direction' - British magazine of tips and Counselling`Richard Nelson-Jones' concentrate on skilling the buyer offers a invaluable toolkit, making particular what's implicit in lots of counselling types.
Redacción Científica del año 2016 en eltema Psicología - Psicología del aprendizaje, investigación de los angeles inteligencia, Universidad Metropolitana del Ecuador, Materia: 2016, Idioma: Español, Resumen: El presente artículo científico concierne a las posiciones teóricas sobre los angeles estructuración organizacional de aquello que es weak de ser aprendido, a saber, conocimientos e instrumentaciones.
Additional resources for AQA A-level Psychology Book 1
AQA A-level Psychology Book 1 by Jean-Marc Lawton,Eleanor Willard