By Thomas Erl,David Chou,John deVadoss,Nitin Gandhi,Hanu Kommalapati,Brian Loesgen,Christoph Schittko,Herbjörn Wilhelmsen,Mickey Williams,Scott Golightly,Darryl Hogan,Jeff King,Scott Seely
The Authoritative advisor to construction Service-Oriented options with Microsoft .NET applied sciences and the home windows Azure Cloud Computing Platform
In SOA with .NET and home windows Azure, best Microsoft expertise specialists staff up with Thomas Erl to discover service-oriented computing with Microsoft’s newest .NET provider applied sciences and home windows Azure innovations.
The authors supply entire documentation of on-premise and cloud-based smooth carrier expertise developments in the Microsoft platform and additional exhibit how those applied sciences have elevated the opportunity of using and understanding service-orientation practices and goals.
Specifically, the booklet delves into Microsoft firm applied sciences, such as:
- Windows verbal exchange origin (WCF)
- Windows Azure
- Windows Workflow beginning (WF)
- Windows Azure AppFabric
- BizTalk Server
- Windows Presentation beginning (WPF)
...as good as provider mediums, together with WS-* and relaxation, and plenty of similar provider criteria and technologies.
The booklet steps via universal SOA layout styles and service-orientation rules, in addition to a number of code-level examples that additional aspect a variety of know-how architectures and implementations.
This booklet covers the subsequent basic topics:
- Microsoft carrier applied sciences
- Microsoft firm applied sciences
- On-Premise & Cloud-Based carrier themes
- Industry carrier applied sciences & Mediums
- Service-Oriented expertise Architectural versions
- Service-Orientation layout Paradigm
- Service-Orientation layout Principles
- SOA layout Patterns
About the internet Sites
This booklet sequence is extra supported by way of a chain of assets websites, including: