By Brian Driscoll,Nitin Gupta,Robert Vettor,Zeeshan Hirani,Larry Tenny
Entity Framework 6 Recipes offers an exhaustive number of ready-to-use code strategies for Entity Framework, Microsoft's model-centric, data-access platform for the .NET Framework and ASP.NET improvement. With this e-book, you are going to research the middle innovations of Entity Framework via a huge variety of transparent and concise strategies to daily info entry initiatives. Armed with this adventure, you can be able to dive deep into Entity Framework, test with new ways, and advance how one can remedy even the main tough facts entry demanding situations. when you are a developer who loves to examine through instance, then this is often the suitable publication for you.
- Gives ready-to-use, real-world recipes that can assist you with daily projects
- Places powerful concentrate on DbContext and the Code First process
- Covers new positive aspects corresponding to Asynch question and keep, Codebased Configuration, Connection Resiliency, Dependency solution, and masses extra
What youll learn
- Implement uncomplicated information entry layout styles utilizing Entity Framework.
- Seamlessly version your strategies throughout either code and knowledge.
- Provide info entry to home windows eight and Metro functions.
- Integrate with WCF information providers
- Improve facts entry functionality.
- Simplify and decrease your code via info binding.
Who this e-book is for
Entity Framework 6 Recipes is for someone studying Microsofts Entity FrameworkMicrosofts fundamental information entry platform within the .NET Framework. when you have ever struggled to profit a brand new expertise, programming version, or manner of doing anything, you understand how beneficial easy and real-world examples will be. For the start developer, this e-book offers concrete examples for universal info entry initiatives. For builders having adventure with earlier Microsoft information entry structures, this e-book offers a task-by-task mapping among past ways and the styles utilized in Entity Framework.